- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 135)News & Press Releases
- January 9, 2017 – In State Addresses, Cuomo Must Announce Plans to Make New York a Progressive Leader
- January 4, 2017 – NYCLU Settlement: City to Compensate Homeless People for Destroyed Possessions
- January 3, 2017 – Justice Department Backs Lawsuit Challenging Solitary Confinement of Children
- December 22, 2016 – Despite Lawsuit, Syracuse Jail Continues to Endanger Children with Solitary Confinement